TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT SERIES OF SEMINARS
With Roberta Cava - author of the book:
Human Resources at its Best!
- Seminar - Training - Session 01 Writing Training Programs
- Seminar - Training - Session 02 Training and Development - Part 1
- Seminar - Training - Session 03 Training and Development - Part 2
This series of seminars is geared towards those who are responsible for researching, preparing or presenting seminars for either a training firm or in-house for a company.
Roberta has been involved in the field of Human Resources and Training for over thirty years. Her first international Training and Development office was opened in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada in 1982, her second in Maui, Hawaii, USA in 1986, and her third in Queensland, Australia in 1998 when she emigrated to Australia.
She has researched, prepared and presented over 100 different seminars in Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Germany, South Africa, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and the Philippines.
To learn more about researching, preparing and presenting training and development seminars, be sure to look at Robertas books Survival Skills for Supervisors and Managers; Easy Come Hard to Go! and Human Resources At its Best!
Why not try reading a sample chapter?
Steps to take when making a purchase:
- Make sure you give yourself adequate time to view the presentation. Even though most sessions are from 25 to 35 minutes, you may wish to pause or go back to earlier slides. You may also like to take notes along the way, so one session might take you from one to three hours, depending on how long you wish to take.
- Choose the session you wish to take.
- Follow the prompts for payment.
- Download and print out the seminar notes so you can add your own comments as you proceed through the session.
Why not download a free bonus chapter from one of Roberta Cavas books, possibly Human Resources at its Best!
Choose one or all of the following sessions that cost only $25.00 per session or buy Part 1 and 2 of the Training and Development sessions for only $40: