HANDLING HIGH STRESS
SERIES OF SEMINARS
With Roberta Cava - author of the eBook:
Time and Stress Today's Silent Killers
- Seminar - Handling High Stress - Session 01 Is stress good or bad?
- Seminar - Handling High Stress - Session 02 Facts about stress
- Seminar - Handling High Stress - Session 03 How Prone are you to Stress?
- Seminar - Handling High Stress - Session 04 The Results of too much Stress
- Seminar - Handling High Stress - Session 05 More Results of too much Stress
- Seminar - Handling High Stress - Session 06 Sleep Disorders
- Seminar - Handling High Stress - Session 07 Dealing with Anger
- Seminar - Handling High Stress - Session 08 Handling Stress at Work
- Seminar - Handling High Stress - Session 09 How to Relieve Stress
Is your stress level off the scale? If so, this series of seminars is for you! They are geared towards those who are finding their lives so stressful they are having a tough time coping with everyday events. Learn the secrets of how to cope with the constant stress of everyday living at home and at work. You will learn about:
- Fight or flight syndrome.
- Traumatic and everyday stressors.
- Stress vs distress.
- Stress and your immune system.
- Stress and mental health.
- Positives that keep stress at bay.
- Stress at home and in the workplace.
- Insomnia, sleep apnoea, narcolepsy and fitful sleep.
- Stress management techniques that work at home and at work.
- The results of too much stress.
- Migraine, digestive, neck and back aches.
- Depression and anger.
- Obesity plus stress = trouble.
- Heart Attacks, Strokes and Cancer related to stress.
- How to help a heart attack victim.
- How to survive a heart attack when you're alone.
- Workaholism and burnout.
- Stress relievers.
In 1982, Roberta Cava opened her first international training and development office in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, her second in Maui, Hawaii, USA in 1986, and her third in Queensland, Australia in 1998 when she emigrated to Australia.
To learn more about what you can do to handle the stressors in your life, be sure to look at Roberta's book 'Time and Stress Today's Silent Killers' Why not try reading a sample chapter?
Steps to take when making a purchase:
- Make sure you give yourself adequate time to view the presentation. Even though most sessions are from 25 to 35 minutes, you may wish to pause or go back to earlier slides. You may also like to take notes along the way, so one session might take you from one to three hours, depending on how long you wish to take.
- Choose the session you wish to take.
- Follow the prompts for payment.
- Download and print out the seminar notes so you can add your own comments as you proceed through the session.
- Click on the free bonus chapter from one of Roberta Cava's books about 'Time and Stress Today's Silent Killers'
Choose one or all of the following sessions that cost only $25.00 per session.